Ready-To-Drink Sales Rep – On Premise Metro Detroit
ABOUT VINTAGE WINE COMPANY:
Vintage Wine Company is a family owned and operated distributor servicing the entire State of Michigan from our Roseville facility since 1978.
ABOUT SIPMARGS: The margarita is the #1 cocktail in the world and no one has stepped up with an iconic, margarita-focused brand. SIPMARGS is a fun, great-tasting, authentic margarita cocktail made with premium tequila in the convenience of a can. We use strictly real ingredients, progressive packaging, bold flavors, sessionable ABV and we keep it low cal, low sugar, low carbs (without sacrificing the taste).
JOB DESCRIPTION: The RTD Sales Rep will be responsible for achieving all volume and distribution goals for Vintage Wine and SIPMARGS through all channels of trade with a focus on the on premise.
- Responsible for building and owning relationships through all levels of management with on premise and retail accounts
- Manage depletion and distribution objectives for the sales channel and portfolio
- Introduce creative sales execution concepts, share across sales teams if successful and aspire to be a leader in RTD best practices
- Maintain key account relationships within assigned portfolio
- Complete monthly phasing calendar and maintain working key account list
- Ensure all sales practices are compliant with state & company policies/law
- Preferred 2 or more years of sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry with knowledge and passion for both commercial and premium products in a retail environment
- Well organized with ability to work both independently and within team environment
- Results oriented, innovation, strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work and succeed in dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships
Prior to final hiring there will be an extensive background, pre-placement physical and driver license verification will be completed.
Vintage Wine Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Prescription drug insurance
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com